Thursday 10 July 2014

----

Never fucking ending. Fucking fed up.

Woke up this morning and threw up before taking my pills. After I ate a bagel with cream cheese. I kept it down. Then I ate oatmeal and threw up. 

After I was supposed to meet a friend. Before leaving the house I had a slice of meat and then left the house. 

My friend asked to meet me in an hour. So instead I went to the mall. I walked around the mall and started to feel dizzy. 

I ran to target, got a bag of chips, ice tea and Mac and cheese and a new purse (always a shopaholic).

I ran to the car and started eating a bit. I drove home and changed purses.

I then went to Tim's for coffee. I got an Oreo ice cap. I know not healthy but I don't care. 

I got home around six and wanted to make supper but I started feeling nauseous. I made my way to the bathroom and started puking my guts out.

--managed to keep down half an egg sandwich.

**stress alert** found out my aunt might have cancer. Emergency surgery will be next week.

I really don't feel well tonight. I can't think straight so imma sleep a bit. Night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment