Sunday 6 July 2014

Some pictures of my stomach

****not comfortable uploading these pictures but I want people who are suffering this to know they are not alone, and for those who aren't suffering to understand those who are****

Recently my stomach keeps bloating up for no apparent reason. Almost certain it is a lactose allergy but still testing out alternatives.

Pic above shows almost 0 swelling to my stomach. Still working on getting muscles since tearing it in 2010. Still haven't been able to wear jeans either.

This picture shows almost no stretch marks. Last month. I ate sour cream and there was a minor change.
So this is what happens when I eat ice cream on a hot day? Look almost six months pregnant. 
Showing there is nothing under my shirt and my body really swelled up.
Shirt on after eating kraft dinner. No I wasn't pregnant in this picture either.


There you have it, unexplained bloating. 
Ps: see these stretch marks? Two/three months ago I only had one. My stomach bloats so much so fast that my skin can't adjust to it. Every time I look more and more come. I'm using cream and it doesn't help.

Could be IBS-causes bloating but another time we have to figure this out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment