Monday 7 July 2014

Salttttt


I know these are unhealthy but they are the only things I can keep down and not throw up. I've tried everything else like melon, sugar, salt, healthy, non healthy and haven't been able too.

Not sure how much salt there is in here but it's absorbing the acid. 

My stomach feels like it's dying. Burns non stop. Not only am I throwing up first thing when I wake up, but also random points during the day and now after eating (not forcing it). I got my pills and I'm working on switching my diet.

Pills are for 1 month, then we will see where I'm at. 3-6 months diet change and no pain killers for the month I'm on these pills. After this month is done I will update more. One answer down now to figure out what's causing the pain for me to need pain meds 

No comments:

Post a Comment