Wednesday 9 July 2014

Long day ---

Never know a title I should write.

So today has been an okay day. Stomach has been hurting all day and I still feel nauseous but I only puked as soon as I woke up in the morning and once again in the afternoon.

I puke when I eat and I puke on an empty stomach. It's like I'm never winning. I managed to eat some toast with a little bit of eggs today, some fruit, 2 spring rolls, oatmeal and popcorn.

Popcorn may have taken my body too far. I feel extremely gross from it and super dehydrated. With all the throwing up I've felt dehydrated as it is and I made it worse.

Also lately when I puke on an empty stomach it feels like my bladder is giving out. Very close to peeing myself when puking.

Actually my bladder has been screwed up today. I really had to pee before and went and not even a few minutes later I really had to go again. Didn't know my body could hold so much liquid in so little time. Every time I pee feels like my stomach contracts.

My intestines feel like they are giving out too. Lots of cramps and having to rush to the bathroom. I know it's not normal but not something that is fully concerning me just yet. However, the burning pain feels like I'm about to get my period.

I got my period a few days late, and it lasted 1 day. It was a painless very light flow for no time. Completely not normal for me. I'm one who has a heavy flow for 7 days with extreme pain. I don't know it I should have it checked out or not?

Anyways I'm exhausted and going to try and sleep a bit especially to sleep off this stomach pain now. Goodnight 




No comments:

Post a Comment