Sunday 6 July 2014

List of what I have/might have

Here's where we are at so far since 2010.  List of diagnoses that have been confirmed/unconfirmed and working on being confirmed. All the diagnosis I've been given since this hell has started the first time around.


-endometriosis (not 100% confirmed will explain on a later date)
-Over Active Bladder (confirmed && if you spend a day with me you would automatically know)
-PCOS (possible but not confirmed)
-stomach ulcers (had before probably again)
-lactose allergy (confirmed but not that severe one that makes you sick every time)
-irritable bowel syndrom (possible but not get confirmed.
-gluten allergy (possible not confirmed)
-binge/starve eating disorder (confirmed but trying to control) 
-Mono, (doctor told me I probably have it, had all symptoms but never been tested)
-diabetes (doctor thought I had it but blood tests all came out good, thankfully)
-Bladder infections (get them quite often) 

Injuries: 

Torn knee ligaments 5x right knee
Torn knee ligaments 1x left knee
Whiplash 3x 
Torn stomach muscle
Hip injury
Back injury
Popped out right shoulder 2x 
Sprained ankle 
Two sprained wrists

Had both intestines tested and my colon and all were healthy.

For now I'm still waiting on answers and proper diagnosis.

I gained 25+ pounds in a two year span that I'm working hard on getting rid of. Eating right, exercising right (yes I have some off days but not like before) changing eating habits. Weight is hardly coming off even if I'm feeling better but I'm still pushing. 

Waiting to finally get diagnosed and hopefully that will help me become pain free and healthy. Keep going back to the drawing board until we find something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment