Tuesday 8 July 2014

End to my day


Life saver food. Wasn't feeling well earlier after puking 3x (especially after spaghetti) I made the one meal that my body has yet to give up. Kraft dinner and it worked. Not only did I feel better I also kept a red velvet pop tart down after, 2 vegetarian spring rolls and now I'm waiting on if the cereal I just ate will stay down.

Cereal I ate was at 10pm. I wasn't going to eat it but it felt like my insides were eating me from the inside so I caved in.

Right now my focus is to get healthy. So that means eating what I want when I can (will keep trying all healthy stuff) until I know I can keep meals down. Once that starts happening then I will start back will all the healthy stuff. 

Also I did my first workout since Friday (Friday had a very good skate). I swam 80 laps in my pool.

Problem with eating now after not able to eat/keep anything down is the mind games my head is playing. 

I managed to eat the kraft dinner and the pop tart and my brain was telling me I need to hit the gym ASAP that I'm getting fat...after a week of not eating? 

I know today was a betterish day and I know tomorrow can be a bad day again. I'm tired of throwing up but it'll probably still happen for at least another week. Last year was 2 months before I stopped throwing up so I'm not holding my breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment